Wednesday 5 September 2012

More Bleeding

Well...I think that about sums it up. I started bleeding again last night and a little in to this morning. So that makes two days of red blood. I mean...I know I went to Dr.S and he gave me an ultrasound and everything looks alright but this is just downright scary. DH is now adamant that I take it more easy. How much easier can I take it??? I barely do anything as it is!
If this is what pregnancy is going to be like for me I am not sure how we are going to have #2. I mean...there is NO WAY I can be on bed rest with a toddler running around! Ah well...we will take it one step at a time I guess...
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Each time something like this happens it totally freaks me out. In fact...DH and I decided that we are not going to say anything on facebook until my next scan. I don't want to risk announcing and then something happening right after that. Just taking it one day at a time...because that is all I can really do at this point...

1 comment:

  1. K, I am praying for you. You have been and are going through so much, we love you both so much and you are uppermost in our hearts and minds. I pray you get through this, try and stay positive and just know we are there for you.

    ReplyDelete