Thursday 9 August 2012

Cloud 9

Today I saw a beautiful heartbeat.

My doctor told me not to expect much...that we were keeping our expectations low but I saw the most gorgeous blob ever with a little heart just beating away.

Today by my estimation I would be 7 weeks 2 days and the baby measured just over 7 weeks 1 day...success!

I called DH just bawling and he of course thought the worse and was upset when I came on the phone bawling but I told him they were happy tears. He was a little miffed that we didn't get a picture but I told him it was not the official ultrasound so that is why we didn't get anything. Pretty much I only got one today just because of the fact I have had two losses and the doctor wanted to make sure it was a viable pregnancy.

I had some blood work done today and then go for my next ultrasound September 20th at 2:30PM at the hospital. Super stoked!

At this point I am pretty much throwing up daily. But...I am ok with that. Seeing that little heart beat away makes it all worth it.

Dear baby...you have only been here 7 weeks yet I love you so incredibly much. You already have my heart.

3 comments: