Thursday 23 August 2012

First Pregnancy Related Dream

Last night I had my first pregnancy labor and delivery dream. It was crazy. It was not like I was experiencing it myself but like I was outside my own body watching. Crazy feeling...like I was back in time or in the future or something...anyways this is what happened:

I got to the hospital and for some reason DH was not with me but it seemed everyone I had ever known in life was there but he was not. I was annoyed because I progressed really fast but then for some reason they wanted me to take a nap. I took a nap but as soon as I fell asleep I felt like I had to go to the bathroom and they checked me and I was good to go... Except now I was mad because DH was not there yet. Finally there was no more waiting and just as I was about to start pushing DH walks in. One ...yes one big push later and out comes a baby. A baby with long flowing hair but was a boy...I was confused at first and crying and then when they handed the baby to me all the long hair was gone. DH and I high-fived and then I woke up. So odd...lol

Another odd thing is today is the first day in about 3 weeks where I have not felt nausea. Of course that freaks me out. Having the nausea there sort of is a good reminder that everything is ok. With everything that has happened in the past I do not really mind reminders. They sort of help me to relax about the whole thing. I also feel a lot less bloated and last night was the first night I have slept for at least 4 consecutive hours. It was bliss. The bbs still hurt and are big so that is at least good. If all my symptoms suddenly dissipated I would be seriously freaked out. Just taking it day by day at this point and happy to be pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment