Sunday 29 July 2012

Dreams

Last night I had dreams all night long. Everything from me going into labor and not feeling a thing (fingers crossed, lol) to my DH constantly calling me fat and me ending our marriage because of it (fyi...DH would cut off his own arm before he called me fat, lol). In the last one I actually woke up tears streaming down my face and crying! DH was like, "Whats wrong!?" And  said, "Nothing, bad dream" and then he was snoring 1.5 seconds later....so much for being concerned, haha.

I am terribly bloated (ew), and tired ALL THE TIME. Even if I have a nap throughout the day I am still tired by the end of the day.

 I forgot to mention that on Friday we told his dad and it went really well. He was thrilled. Tonight we tell his mom. It will be at her birthday dinner which will be perfect because she was not really wanting to do anything for her birthday and this will just be the thing she needs to remember her birthday and be happy about it.
DH is out walking the dog at the moment with his two really good friends and will tell them soon...if not already.

Time is just flying by but at the same time seems to go so slow! I can't believe almost two weeks ago we found out! It feels like my doctors appointment is so far away. August 9th...that seems like F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!! Hopefully we get referred for an early ultrasound and I get to hear my little bean's heart beating away. Not gonna lie...I will probably cry...tears of joy that is....what a moment that will be! Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry for the bad dreams :( august 9th can't come soon enough!!!

    ReplyDelete