Thursday 26 July 2012

Twin Thoughts

Recently I have been comparing this time to last time. As you all pretty much assume I am still testing. Not daily but at least twice a week. Last time I only tested twice with a CBD...once when I found out and then right before we told everyone just to be sure everything was ok. Both times last time I tested way ABOVE what my weekly count should have been even though I knew exactly when I ovulated. This time I am right on track if not a few days behind. It makes me wonder....was I carrying two last time?? Why is it that my count was so much higher then the norm? And then...thinking that makes me very sad. The sorrow to have lost not one but two.

At this point I just need to make it through the next week and a half...and then we will have hit that mark...that scary MC mark. My dollar cheepie tests are getting darker so I guess that is a good sign. I continue to take breaks when I feel I need them and try to listed more carefully to my body. I am scared of the unknown but hopeful that this is our time.

I was telling DH how NOT pregnant I feel. Other then heartburn and huge, hurting bbs I really have nothing else. Believe me...I'm not begging for the nausea or anything over here but this pregnancy is just so SO SO different then the last. Last time I was sick almost every day and had major food aversions and so on but this time it really feels like a step down. Maybe that is a good thing. I was reading in one of my books last night that normally morning sickness really does not tend to hit until around 6 weeks...so I guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment