Thursday 12 July 2012

The Case Of The Missing Blogger

Hello fellow bloggers. I have been MIA which I do not have an excuse for. Just kinda taking a break I think. It all got to be a little much.

As for this cycle....I never got a positive OPK...so thus I have no idea when or if I ovulated and then because of that I could not take the drugs because I had no idea when to start. Soo...this cycle is pretty much a dud. With everything going on DH and I really haven't been all that timely on DTD either so my hopes for this cycle are pretty much at a negative.

The only thing I am fearful of at this point is because I have not taken the drugs that my cycle will become long with irregular ovulations. No way to know until the 19th which is when I am supposed to get AF.

As for the symptom front there is really nothing. So again...not holding on to any hope.

The clock keeps ticking and I feel further and further behind. August 18th marks the date of our Angel babies birth. Who would have thought I would still be sitting here as empty and frustrated and confused as I was so many months ago. It has got to come to an end at some point....right?

1 comment:

  1. so sorry this cycle didn't work out the way you had hoped. ttc is so unbelivably frustrating. there is definitely an end in sight. praying that end is very soon for you. hugs!

    ReplyDelete