Friday 27 July 2012

Fear

Yesterday in the washroom I noticed a TINY bit of discolored (brown/peach) CM on the TP. I, of course, immediately thought the worse because I have been cramping on and off for the last couple days. I went to lie down and it did not come back. Freaked both DH and I right out. I have been taking it REALLY easy. I barely do anything other then attend appointments, cook, sleep/nap, tidy the house and recline on the sofa while watching TV.

The only pregnancy symptoms I continue to have are fatigue, bbs fullness/tenderness/tingling, cramping, and extreme hunger at times. The frequent urination has tapered but I really have nothing else to report.

I pray everyday for a positive ultrasound. I am not sure when I will get one. I have a doctors appointment August 9th. Until then my CBD and dollar store cheepies are the only things that ease my mind. Just taking it day by day at this point. I wish there was some other way to gain more peace and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment