Wednesday 27 June 2012

Gearing Up

CD9

Not much to say today. Tomorrow I start my OPKs. I am truely dreading that in a week I start the meds again. However...I am not the only one dreading this. Poor DH. I am not exactly Ms.Sunshine when taking them.

I feel kinda jipped. I knew that in our marriage we would be stretched and tested but this seems awful soon and awful fast. The amount of pure shit-kicking we have gotten emotionally in the last 6 months has made me very proud of us in our very newly-wed state.

Last night DH and I looked at more houses and it sort of frustrates me that we still have not found what we are looking for. I know we will have to make compromises but I still thought for the amount we were spending that we would get something a little better then what we have been viewing. Maybe my expectations are too high...

On the bright side two more days until my medical leave! It will be nice to de-stress and focus on my treatment.
Once I recover maybe my body will find it easier to take on a pregnancy. Until then...just taking it day by day.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping the time off is just what you need! Kmfx you see a + soon!

    ReplyDelete