Wednesday 11 April 2012

Accident

Yesterday I was in ANOTHER car accident. That is two, count em' TWO in the last 5 months that were completely not my fault.
Yesterday I was in shock and couldn't believe that my poor car was gone. The car I had come to love and drive for years was no more. I was fine, the guy who hit me was fine but it was still sad. |
This morning I woke up feeling rather sore and shaken up. The feeling was almost like after you have worked out for the first time in a long while and you body is in recoup mode and event the slightest movement is uncomfortable.
Today I was driven to the rental car company, got a car, checked in at work and within an hour or so I will be heading out to see my doctor. Tomorrow is the dreaded appointment with ICBC. Ick. They are not fun to deal with.
On top of everything else now I have no car. And the worth of my car is very little even though it was in good condition and drove really well. This means DH and I have to start looking into a new vehicle. Cause we can afford that right? Not. Just when I was starting to think life was setttling down...

On to other news I am on my 6th day of the 90 Day Challenge. One thing I have noticed is more energy. Usually by 2 in the afternoon I could go for a nap and by 8 or 9PM I am ready to hit the pillow. This week through the day I just feel more awake. I also am enjoying how easy it is and how many options there are.
Day two of progesterone as well. Which reminds me I need to go fill my prescription!

Below is a picture of my poor car! Once I unhinged myself from the other vehicle the door was hanging off , pushed in, and the inside of the vehicle was totally mashed up. My dad took one look at it and said "write off". Total bummer.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that. My husband and I got in a car vs. deer accident on Saturday...almost $12,000 worth of damage. It was my first accident and it really shook me up. You are just going along on a normal day and BAM! So sorry, hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete