Monday 30 April 2012

Only A Day Away!

Hello CD8!

Today I start my OPKs! I have one last one left at home and then will have to drive to cross to border and get some more in the US at my mail box where the package is waiting for me along with my PH testers. I was curious as to what my body is sitting at for a PH level so I bought some strips. One thing I recently learnt is that lemons although acidic when eaten are the number one alkaline forming food once ingested. Interesting.
Today we also list the house. AND we got some really GREAT news just before I left on Friday..we are approved for a larger mortgage on just DH's income so even if I get laid off there is no impact on us finding a new home. Hooray! We can finally move on in our life!

The weekend away was awesome. Really relaxed and I got to spend a lot of time with my mom, sister and Aunt. There were a lot of laughs. At one point in time during the seminar I have to admit I burst into tears when the women leading it started talking about how she was going to be a grandma and how she was told and how big the baby is measuring and on and on. I was doing fine until suddenly I was not. And burst into tears in a room of about 75 other women. Awkward. I sure miss the days when I wasn't this emotional.

DH and I are really looking forward to starting the BD again. I cannot believe tomorrow is May 1st!! Yay...May is finally here!! I really hope I have some good news to post on the 19th...which is my POAS day...granted that I ovulate around CD18. The progesterone has been working so far so here is to hoping...and praying..and wishing...!

No comments:

Post a Comment