Thursday 26 April 2012

Thursday Thoughts

This by far is the most odd AF since my MC. No cramping, no soreness/tenderness, no boob pain. I am 4 days in and still have not had a heavy flow day. The ONLY thing I have been is teary, lol. Seriously...I think every show I have watched in the last 4 days has made me tear up somehow. Lame.

Today is a busy busy day. I have physio, massage and a doctors appointment...and not to mention I have to start packing for my weekend away with my mom and sister. I ran out of pain killers Tuesday thus the doctors appointment. I cannot believe how much havoc this last car accident has brought on my body. Another thought I had was perhaps because of the pain killers I have not noticed my PMS symptoms. It is possible that is covering some of the major ones up.

I was a little bit bummed yesterday because I had started for applying for jobs and got a call back almost immediately for an interview booked today. Then yesterday I get a call from the company saying due to unforeseen circumstances they had to speed the process up and hired someone on Monday to start the next day and were cancelling my interview. It is not like I am in any hurry..I have not officially gotten a lay off notice but it would have been nice to play with some options.

I discovered yesterday that 3 or more cups of coffee a day start to damage sperm count for men. Not good. So DH and I sat down and had a talk. He works long hours and is up insanely early for work - 3:30AM. He NEEDS his coffee. We struck a little deal though. If he agrees to lower his coffee intake for the purpose of getting pregnant in the next two weeks I will make a valiant effect to ensure we are in bed by 8ishPM. That way he gets more sleep and does not have to rely on coffee. Now...because this is not permanent so I think I can handle two weeks of a toddlers bedtime, lol. Any longer then that and I think I may lose my mind. But marriage is full of compromises right? Especially in game of fertility.
Sometimes I really wonder what I may have to give up in order to hold that baby in my arms...

1 comment:

  1. very strange about AF...but let's just take it as a good sign and hope for a great, early O!!!!! great point about the coffee! really hope it makes a difference this cycle! hope you have a great weekend and really hope you start feeling better soon from your accident : ( hang in there! and good luck on the job front!

    ReplyDelete