Monday 16 April 2012

Broken Mirros, Black Cats & All That Jazz

Isn't car shopping supposed to be fun? Well, its not. Especially when you are under a time crunch. I am just finding it uber stressful. These last 6 months have been FILLED with sadness, frustration and bad luck. Did I break a mirror or something?!
This weekend we spent the whole time looking at vehicle possibilities and searching, driving and then finally being let down. It seems that people are not as honest as I would like them to be. I was seriously bewildered at the amount of scheming going on. We have had to put all our time after work into finding a car because I need to find something to drive ASAP. SO STRESSFUL!

Currently I am on my 8th day of progesterone. One think to note is I have found that my bbs are seriously sore when taking progesterone so I will have to not consider that as a pregnancy symptom the next time around. As if that is what I need...something to make figuring that out harder...

I am scheduled for AF to arrive on the 23rd. Which means hopefully that I will get a positive OPK around May 6th. DH and I are hoping that now since we have given my body a break that we will get lucky. If only the stress in my life would go away and I could relax for once!!

No comments:

Post a Comment