Wednesday 4 April 2012

Playing It Safe

DH and I will be using condoms from now until I ovulate. Yay? We made a decision and are sticking to it.
Since I have been through the mother of colds I have really not felt up to anything. We both haven't. I have had an abundance of wet and EWCM so I am not sure if that is a direct result of the progesterone on my system from last cycle or what.

Because I am not pregnant I start my 90 Day Challenge on Monday. That way if we get preggo mid May at least I will have some loss by then...hopefully...three of my friends have had amazing results and my MIL just decided to join me for the challenge. Should make for a fun 90 days!

DH and I will not be going up to the cabin for this long weekend and I think he is very sad...I for one am looking forward to cleaning the house and getting everything in tip top shape. The reason we are not going is his best friends son just broke his leg and "C" is concerned that she will not be able to keep a good eye on him there. Oh well...there is always another long weekend. I am still taking the full days off work though. Why not? I had to ask for it in advance months ago so I might as well enjoy the extra day. DH happens to be off those days as well so it will be fun just the two of us hanging out and chilling.

I wonder when I will ovulate this cycle...it will be really interesting to see what effect the progesterone had on this cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment