Monday 2 April 2012

*Sniff*Sneeze*Cough*Sigh*

The plague has descended upon our household. Ok...well...maybe not the plague but I definitely feel like death warmed up. All last week I had major migraines on and off that made me nauseous and then friday morning...WHAM...it all hit me like a ton of bricks. I spent this weekend going through boxes of kleenex, extra strength Tylenol and cough syrup. It was not a pretty sight. I think that would have been fine except DH was sick too. So...basically nothing has gotten done for the last week. I managed to get a couple loads of laundry and some dishes done yesterday but that was it.

Because of the above my temps have been less then accurate. Although I pretty much have resigned myself to the fact that temps for as long as I will be taking progesterone will be something I can not count on as a fertility aid.

We were supposed to be going up to this cabin this long weekend but the friends we were going with are no longer going and now we feel we should probably stay home and work on the house. The painting process was pretty much finished this weekend...all there is left to do is two walls. Most of the rest is outdoor stuff....which takes nice weather...which...we have not been getting much of. In fact....it snowed saturday night. Not exactly landscaping weather...

Currently I am sitting at work dreaming of when I use to have sick pay. I no longer have that at this job and so here I sick hacking, sneezing and silently moaning. I have a feeling it is going to be a long 9 hours...Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment