Thursday 14 June 2012

Birthday Fun

I had such a wonderful day yesterday...so full of  birthday fun!! I got spoiled rotten and enjoyed every moment of it!

9DPO today.

Today would normally be the day I would break down and test. But due to the discouraging results of the last couple months I decided to hold out. Whats a couple more days in the grand disappointing scheme of things?

Two things have stood out to me during this 2WW...one (TMI) my nipps are soo itchy and two...I feel so nauseous. Both yesterday and this morning I have experienced major waves. I have not gotten sick yet but this makes me wonder...when I was pregnant the last two times in the second week of my 2WW I got really nauseous. Who knows...could be yet another added symptom of the drugs.

My purse has started to look like a plethora of medical/health aids. Between the prometrium, rhodiola, tylonal, tums and prenatals it is a wonder I have room for essentials such as my phone.

Another thing I have noticed is my bodies inability to sleep lately. Between getting up numerous times in the night to head to the bathroom, heartburn and just my general problems getting comfortable due to my new found back problems because of the accidents I am a walking sleep deprived disaster during the day. Last night was a prime example. I got up at least four times to pee...had to take two doses of tums for my lovely hereditary heartburn and then afterwards I just could not get comfortable and fall back to sleep. Major Bummer. This morning even the hard surface of my desk looks like a lovely place to rest my head.

I feel like such a bad wife when I continually bring DH down from his "we might be pregnant" high. Every time he hears my bbs hurt or that I do not feel well his face lights up just a little bit. And then I have to remind him that every month we go through this and lately it has just been because of the drugs. Although it is quite nice that one of us remains optimistic as I have been not so fun to live with lately.

Three more sleeps to go...and then the result of this cycle will be known....looking for a large load of baby dust if anyone has any to spare to send this way...!

No comments:

Post a Comment