Friday 8 June 2012

That "P" Drug

My bbs hurt. There. I said it and I am not taking it back.
And no...I have not started the progesterone yet...good sign? I think so!

Yesterday I had the biggest migraine and it landed me home from work covers over my head moaning "why me"?! I already had a scheduled Drs appointment that evening and my poor doctor experienced a dose of what DH has been getting over the last month or so. I might or might not have gone through a whole box of kleenex while in his office. Boy did I feel like a mental case. It was his general feeling that I should apply for medical EI. Well..that is easier said then done. With all the treatments DH and I are pretty much living pay-chq to pay-chq, if I go on medical EI that only allows me 55% of my monthly earnings. So no...that is not an option. It was a nice thought though.

I think I have pretty much decided I will NOT be taking the job that was offered. Why leave this job unless I am going to something that is my dream job...like out of this world...which this job offered is not. So..I will continue to stay in this hell hole of a job until I find something that matching my wants, needs and fiances. For now this job pays well and it is not an extremely taxing job day by day. The offices politics are taxing but I can live with that for now. I hope I will be able to live with that decision. DH said he would support me in whatever I decided but I really feel as though there is no right thing to do. I feel as though either decision I am making...I would be making huge compromises. For now I guess I will just be grateful for the pay-chq coming in every two weeks.

Tonight I officially start taking my first dose of the prometrium. However...if you ask DH according to my mood lately it feels as though I have already been on it for a little while. We were sitting on the couch and I was in another mood...compliments of my job and DH looks at me and says "Ugh, I hate how bitchy that P drug makes you." And I look at him, daggers in my eyes and say, "J...I have not started taking the prometrium yet." He sheepishly looked away and that was the end of that conversation, lol.
I will not be taking note of my symptoms after I take the progesterone. I know that it gives me ALL the signs of pregnancy and I really do not want to be focusing on another let down.

9 more days until I test...I sure hate living my life in two weeks segments...

No comments:

Post a Comment