Tuesday 5 June 2012

Decisions...Decisions...

CD16... Hello World!

I got another positive this morning so I assume I will ovulate shortly. Tomorrow will be 1DPO!

DH and I decided to change up the BD schedule a little bit because I am not generally in the mood to DTD at 3:45 in the morning when he gets up for work, lol. So we have two more days left, tonight and tomorrow night. I currently have a tiny bit of cramping but I am just assuming that is me ovulating.

Yesterday when I went in for my acupuncture session and told her that I got my positive OPK that morning she was like..."Wow...we could not have timed this any better!" I have another follow up session on saturday.
The acupuncture session itself was not what I expected it to be. It was not bad at all. I probably only had about 11  needles inserted and that part was really quick. She then made the room toasty warm, put on some soothing music and left me laying there for about 15 mins. She encouraged me to fall asleep but I do not think she knows how sensitive of a sleeper I am. That was not going to happen...especially in a place I had only been once before.

On to other news...I was offered a job. So now comes the hard part of deciding whether I want to take it or not. This new position  would be completely different from what I am doing right now which would be an awesome challenge but it would also pay slightly less. However, what this means now is I currently have some pull with the job I hold right now. They have made it very clear they do not wish me to leave but I also have requests I want met if that is what I so choose to do.
One: I would like my well overdue raise - back pay would be nice as well..
Two: I would like more customer/supplier contact
Three: I want a stability commitment ( I probably will not get this one...)

My supervisor at my current job also knows about the fertility treatments so it would not be a complete shock if I had to go on mat leave in 9 months...whereas this new job would be REALLY ticked...and I completely understand that. I just wish I was 100% sure of what to do....I hate not knowing FOR SURE.

So now...we wait. As before I plan to test the saturday morning before fathers day. DH is is sort of unsure about telling family that soon but I figure...why not...they will know anyway if something bad happens so why not let them share in the good while it is there? DH says he has a good feeling about this cycle...bless that man for being so optimistic..I hope I have some good news for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment