Monday 11 June 2012

Short Week!

6DPO

Boy do I feel bloated and unattractive. Nice way to start the morning. As ya'll know I am pretty much not blogging symptoms this go around as the progesterone has given me a pretty good idea of what it does during my 2WW.

On the odd end of the spectrum...I have had major trouble sleeping the last two nights. Usually the progesterone helps me to fall asleep right away and keep me there but my head has been foggy and preoccupied and it seems my body wakes me up at least three times during the night to pee. Not cool. The results of this are a very grumpy sleep deprived person. Which as DH could tell you...is not fun.

There is a positive to this week though...it is only a four day work week for me. I took wednesday off. Why? Its my birthday! There is no way I am spending that day working in what I now consider one of the most depressing environments around. I plan to sleep in, have lunch with a friend, grab my free starbucks drink and go out for a nice dinner with DH. FUN! We did plan to go away but..well...we are broke. So that was put on the back burner. Oh well...at least DH and I have promised each other a nice vacation next year.

I have to say...I do have an inkling that I am not pregnant. It is totally bumming me out but I know it is way to early to start getting all weepy. There will be lots of time for that later. As for now I am doing my daily fertility meditations as prescribed by my acupuncturist, taking the prometrium and hoping for the best. I mean really...we DTD every possible day we could...I really do not know what more we could have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment