Friday 1 June 2012

Messed Up

CD12

Yesterday I saw the acupuncturist. It was an hour and a half long of family history, the last year and tests. After the tests one major thing was discovered. My adrenals are completely messed up and shutting down. Apparently they are responsible for pain management and assist in fertility as well. So, because my body has been under so much pain and stress...they are just starting to shut down. Which is most likely why we were able to get pregnant so fast before and have not since the accidents and the miscarriage. Now that is something to me that makes a lot of sense because DH and I could not figure out how we got pregnant so fast twice before but 6 months past the miscarriage and we still have yet to see a positive HPT. It was really starting to frustrate us both but now that we have a possible answer why we can begin treatment. What does this look like you ask? Well basically more "natural" pills/supplements and the acupuncture itself. Thankfully I have medical coverage for this because the appointment yesterday came to a shocking $150.00. Yikes.
I also have to keep track of everything that I put inside my month...that is going to be interesting. It is not a problem for the last few days because I have been following a fertility diet but I can't say I have been too anal about it.

Oops..I just discovered a voicemail from the clinic...guess I should check my messages more often...

I am super excited that our BDathon is right around the corner! My birthday is the 13th and technically I guess I could test then but I really really want to hold out until 12DPO because the stress of HPTs is really getting to me. So you will have to excuse me if I seem a little MIA this weekend...my concentration will be...ahemm..elsewhere...

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...really hoping the acupuncture helps! Yay for bdathon!

    ReplyDelete