Wednesday 6 June 2012

Confuzzeled..

Ok, I am confused.

I got a positive OPK Monday and Tuesday...this morning it was negative. But...my temp did not rise above my cover line this morning. So...I am assuming I ovulate...today??? I guess we should continue the BD. Ugh...I am SO TIRED. lol

If tomorrow my temp STILL has not gone above my cover line I will start to worry...I mean...I know I got a positive. The first one Monday morning was positive but still bright and then the one I took in the early evening was VERY positive and then the one the next morning was still positive but lighter. Today I got no happy face. So...I guess it is just a waiting game. Once my temp hits above the cover line I will start with the prometrium but I do not want to start it too early...

Work is the shits right now. I am really torn between quitting or staying. The job I have been offered is not something I am jumping up and down over so I am just wondering if I should just wait until I find something that I AM super excited about...I hate making decisions when I feel like there is no right choice. Total bummer.

4 comments:

  1. I can't speak to your circumstances, but I can tell you that with my PCOS I have issues with a false positive early in my cycle because my hormones are all wacky. My RE said to put more stock into basal temps. Best wishes!

    P.S. those little prove you aren't a robot thing you have to do to post a comment are really hard to read! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Proving you are not a robot shouldnt be that hard for humans! lol. I get annoyed with them too but I guess that is just the process that "Blogger" uses. Ah well, at least it means I dont get spam on my page!

      Delete
  2. how's your temp doing today??? fx for you! i got my + today...will probably O on saturday. can it be 2 weeks from now yet????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH and I think that my temp on CD17 or what I now consider 1DPO is wrong. We think this because I have not been sleeping very well..so of course my temp would be messed up...but of coursex that is our non-expert opinion...we could very well be wrong!
      Yay for positive!! Get your BD on!!
      And by the way...your daughter is so friggin cute. I just finished watching the clip of her saying "Happy Birthday" on facebook. SO CUTE!

      Delete