Friday 15 June 2012

Symptoms

10DPO

Today is normally the day where all my "symptoms" would start to dissipate. However...I experienced something quite new this morning. My nipples almost feel like a burning sensation and when I was in the shower this morning I could not put them in the stream of water because it felt like needles jabbing into them. Cant say I have experienced this before! My bbs still hurt, look full and my chest aches as if they are super heavy.

Last night DH was giddy at the fact that I had waves of nausea throughout the day yesterday. I told him not to read too much into it but I do not think he listened. I so badly do not want to disappoint him.

Because we test Fathers Day it  could either be a really happy or really sad day to remember.

On to other extremely sad and devastating news...my best friends sister miscarried again. My heart just aches for her. She thought she was 11 weeks and almost passed that point where you need to stop being so scared only to start to spot and go to the hospital to be told the baby only grew to 5 weeks. In fact the shithead of a doctor who had the worst bedside manner came in after the ultrasound and told her they had experienced a "fetal demise". I think I would have punched him. I am surprised she didn't. Needless to say she is really upset with God right now. I do not blame her. Life on earth is so very unfair and cruel at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment