Wednesday 2 May 2012

And So It Begins

CD8 (Monday) I started officially tracking. I started using my OPKs and this morning I took my temp. To be honest DH and I were supposed to start temping on Monday but ...we forgot, lol. If my cycle stays the same I should get a positive OPK on May 9th. I have decided to take the next day off work and just lay low. There will be no chancing anything this cycle.

Yesterday I took off because I could hardly sleep because of the back pain and then when I got up to take some pain meds I knew I could not go into work because of how "spacey" they made me. Even sitting now for long periods of time is hard. And stairs are the worst. Sometimes though the pain wont be there for a couple hours and then I will go to move or reach for something and the pain just jolts down my body. Not fun. My doctor decided to send me to the Canadian Back Institute so we will see what comes of that. Stupid car accident. Oh, and lets not forget the migraines I get now. Brutal.
Monday we officially put the house on the market and it should be up on MLS by the Wednesday. DH and I still have MAJOR things to do but if we really buckle down I think we can get them done. This weekend I plan to paint downstairs and DH has to get the garage ready for inspection from the city. Now I can officially start dreaming about moving out of this house again, lol. Too bad there are not many options out there at the moment.
I have started getting in requests for interviews from sending out my resume and yesterday it hit me that I may be accepting a new job KNOWING I am pregnant...A part of me feels that is dishonest because in 9 months they will just have to find someone and train someone else but another part of me is selfish in the fact that I need a full time job. With work right now being so unpredictable...who knows what could happen. And unemployment rates are still high. My current job is in 2nd round of layoffs for field staff and I am wondering when it starts to affect us office staff. At Christmas time we were a company of over 300 people. But... with no work..I don't even see us being half that within a couple months. It is very worrisome. All this stress cannot be good for my "situation" and I swear is giving me grey hairs...

I know the saying is "April showers bring May flowers" but I could really care less about the flowers...I just want my rainbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment