Wednesday 28 March 2012

Uhhhhh....What!?

Today is CD7. Yesterday AF was pretty much over. A bit of spotting in the morning but it was pretty scarce. This morning though i woke up to major cramps. And as I am sitting here writing this I am cramping as well. It totally feels like the first day of AF. I really have no idea what to think. DH and I had a "romantic encounter" last night and it was actually really nice knowing in no way was it tied to TTC. I have a feeling this month is going to do a lot of good for us. I was thinking about it last night though how utterly hilarious it would be if we got pregnant the ONE month we were trying really hard not to.. That would be the moment where I threw my hands up in the air and said, "OK god, you win. Nice touch. "

DH made our holiday plans last night and we actually came to an agreed conclusion! Since we cannot afford to go on a big trip this year because of the wedding expenses from last year we will be taking three mini trips. (I do not count the cabin as a trip - FYI - since it costs probably a total of $100) In June we will be staying at a B&B in Whistler, September we will jet off to Vegas and then later in September we will spend a few days in downtown Vancouver. I am super excited. I love having things to look forward to! I also get a week off at Christmas from work but I do not really count that as we do not go anywhere...except like a million family functions.

This month is actually going to be really busy. This weekend we are doing some home renos and then next weekend is Easter long weekend and we head up to the cabin again. The second weekend in April we do final renos, the third weekend we put the house on the market and the last weekend I am at a conference. This month also includes an 80's party, my sister's birthday and private training puppy lessons for Molly. So if anything I should be a really busy bee...perfect for taking my mind off of TTC!

Happy hump day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, just had to say, the one month we really did not think it could happen (BD'd 3 days before O) was the month it did happen for us. GL and I hope you dream comes true soon!.

    ReplyDelete