Wednesday 25 January 2012

Fertility Friend

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33a6a3

Above is a link to my FF chart. You will see today's temp is not added. Well...yesterday our puppy was spayed and she cried and whined through the whole night. Such bad timing...Of course DH slept right through it...but me...the light sleeper had to suffer through her cries all night...thus resulting in what would have been a pretty inaccurate temperature. Feel free to follow along and see if my temp rises and if I go triphasic...which I tend to do when pregnant. I will also post my BFP or BFN.

2 comments:

  1. yay! love stalking charts! sorry about the puppy...poor thing! hoping you get a good temp spike tomorrow! AND your bfp in less than 2 weeks : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. my app I use still thinks I'm in my fertile period... lol wtf?

    I'll stalk you! Sucks that your temp would have been messed up this morning. I got my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete