Friday 13 January 2012

TGIF

Here's my update:
- Still negative
- Cervical position/etc still not cooperating
- Still having nightmares

But...its FRIDAY! Yay! And you know what that means? It is date night! I love date night. Tonight's date night includes dinner at Schnitzels (I may have totally spelt that wrong) and then a movie - We Bought A Zoo - at the theatre. I see you raising your eyebrows at the choice of movie but at this time I do not really think I can handle anything at this point in time that involves too much violence, drama or horror. Well, that is IF my hubby gets off work in time. He has been putting in a lot of overtime. Not that I am complaining...that overtime sort of pays for things like our ummmm...date nights, lol.

The name of the game is still to ovulate before Sunday. Although I do not see that happening anything is possible.

I hope everyone has an excellent weekend and if I happen to get that positive OPK I will be sure to post all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment