Monday 16 January 2012

(Not so) Patiently Waiting

It is a very snowy Monday here in the Fraser Valley. Brrrr....it was sure hard getting to work!

As for me it is CD (Cover Day) 21 and still no ovulation. I was sooo hopeful for this weekend, but no.

I have 7 more clearblue OPK tests left...I ordered the First response ones yesterday by mistake and was instantly ticked off when I read the reviews on their OPKs because apparently unlike the clearblue ones they completely shut off after you get a positive and you cannot use the remainder ones. That is a big fat fail for First Response in my opinion. No wonder they were cheaper.

I have still been feeling a little optimistic as one lady on my TTC board only ovulated at like CD41 after mc and another lady posted on her blog only ovulated at like CD28 after her mc. There is still time. I was convinced AF was on her way though because usually right before I get really irritated, agitated and emotional. And I had one full day of that - poor DH. But no sign on her so far thankfully. But so much for having an early October due date...I can pretty much kiss that goodbye.

My temp took a HUGE nosedive over the weekend...not sure what that is supposed to mean...but fertility friend is convinced I ovulated even though all my OPKs have been negative. If I did indeed ovulate on the day Fertility Friend predicted our chances for this cycle are not great as DH and I only BD like two days before the predicted ovulation....so on that front it is not looking good.

Brunch over the weekend was ok, not too much baby talk. I am still getting use to the fact that so many people around me are pregnant. I am not bitter...just frustrated. Why is it that my body never does what I want it to do?

1 comment:

  1. sorry my dear! my cycle after my cp i ovulated on cd28...so there is definitely still hope! just keep using your opks...it'll come! the cycle after my mc i started opks on cd10 and didn't get a + until cd27...drove me nuts...but just keep at it and keep bding every other or every third day if you can. thinking about you...i know it's so frustrating! hugs...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete