Monday 30 January 2012

Second Guessing

I really have nothing to report. The only thing that has happened in the days past my positive OPK is yesterday I had veiny bbbs. Which is REALLY frustrating because the last two times my bbs hurt SOOO much literally the day after ovulation I knew I was pregnant but this time after ovulation...nothing...not a thing. I feel completely normal! It sort of sucks...

DH and I decided we are going to test on Sunday morning. He is gone most of Saturday so if I get a positive or negative I want him to be there with me. DH does not think I will be able to hold out though. I think I will be ok. If I was having every symptom in the book I might be tempted to test earlier but because I really have nothing and feel sort of down about this cycle I am not itching to test.
We also decided to tell only immediate family right after. This time we have a little heads up because we know who the blabbers are, lol, and not to tell those people.

Oh, and to top it all off FF changed my crosshairs last night so I am only 4dpo today apparently...weird. My temp also went down a bit this morning. I am not sure if that was from lack of sleep or what but my temps after ovulation last time were beautiful...spot on...so a dip so soon in this one with very little symptoms from my body leaves me unsure of what to think. I don't know why but I just have a really unsure feeling about this cycle...i am not optimistic at all. Not DH though...he continues to believe he posses super sperm....we'll see about that...
The girls on my Feb POAS party have tried to reassure some of my fears saying that each pregnancy is different and my body may just be responding differently. How much truth that holds I don't know but it is sure nice to have something to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment