Friday 17 February 2012

...And Their Back

Emotions suck. Especially when you cannot control them. This morning I log on to facebook and....one of DH's best friends announced their pregnancy. I know I should just simply be happy for them...and I am. But how much does it blow that I SHOULD be afour months pregnant. But no...I had to have that ripped away because apparently "God knows what's best and has a plan." I so wanted to punch every person that said that to me...

Life goes on though, doesn't it. I have to go on being the Kyla that people are use to. The happy go lucky joyful and outgoing girl that takes life as it comes. Because lets be honest....people do not know how to handle another persons hurt and anxiety. The biggest proof of this is the question "How are you?" Don't for a second think someone in passing really wants to know how you are...it's simply small talk. And that small talk will turn awfully awkward if you don't give the standard "great, good or fine" that they are looking for.

Yes, I am wallowing in frustrating self pity. It is hardly attractive. But...it's how I feel...awkward truth and all.

So much for a less stressful and more carefree cycle.... Darn this turbulent roller coaster that is TTC...

1 comment:

  1. I totally hear you on this issue! It is SO hard! Hang in there! That's why I come to BC and blogging for support...everyone really understands and truly cares!

    ReplyDelete