Thursday 2 February 2012

Differences

7DPO
It struck me this morning how very different this TWW is compared to the last one. I do not know if I was naive or what to think that if I was pregnant again my body would react the same way symptom wise to show me. Not so. I feel SO different this time around then last time. One of the biggest things was cramping all yesterday. I called DH on my way home from work and said "If I am not pregnant I have a feeling this AF is going to be awful. I am getting PMS cramping so bad right now!" It was on and off all day yesterday continuing into the night. I NEVER had cramping all 7 weeks with the last pregnancy...so odd.
Of course my first thought leads me to believe that I am "out" for this cycle....because my body is just behaving so weird. I'm having trouble sleeping, food doesn't interest me and I am feeling fairly normal. So not what happened last time! It is hard because I do not want to blow the small things I notice out of proportion. I don't want to nit pick my symptoms and drive myself crazy. I have to admit I am REALLY nervous to test Sunday morning. I do have a little peace knowing that we did all we could do and now if it happens... it happens. And if it doesn't that is my bodies way of telling me it just needed a moment to recuperate after the mc.
This week has felt like it has gone on forever though. I think that is for more then just the reasons of the TWW...work has been stressful and the weather here just makes things worse. I already feel like I need another vacation and I just had a week off at Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. hey you! really kmfx that this is it for you!!!!! so...weird question, but i know i found your blog through BC, but not sure how! my screenname is angieisblessed if you want to find me and add me as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on a couple different boards so I might have lurked or made a comment and my blog name game up. I will def add you!

      Delete