Wednesday 22 February 2012

Could It Be?

After feeling down in the dumps yesterday I feel optimistic today (Hello TTC roller coaster)!! My signs and symptoms all point to SHOW and for all you TTCers out there who know what that stands for you can understand my excitement. I really feel that ovulation is right around the corner. I think last cycle DH and I were a little fooled by my OPKs and I think I might have ovulated earlier then what my lovely OPKs told me which is why we didn't catch the eggie.

To all my loyal followers out there please continue to send your positive thoughts, hopes and prayers this way.... they are GREATLY appreciated and I am loving your support!

What do all you chart stalkers think about my chart? Do you think I have reason to be excited? I had a beautiful dip from temping this morning and am hoping to go home to a positive OPK this evening or tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful dip...I also had an O dip this cycle! Hope you get your + soon

    ReplyDelete