Tuesday 28 February 2012

Puke Green Is Not A Color

Yesterday DH painted the kitchen. It was supposed to be this nice soft green but needless to say...it did...umm...not turn out the way we had pictured. The color on the swatch definitely does not translate well into the space. Darn. Back to the drawing board on that one. At least we know the other colors we picked out will work ...you really cant go wrong with beige... Getting the house ready for sale is sure a huge job.

I swear my cervix is playing tricks on me. EWCM with SHOW but nothing...I test again in a little bit a hopefully that will yield different results. It is certainly getting super annoying trying to time BD with a long wonky cycle.
As for TV land I am REALLY enjoying the new series "Smash". It is right up my alley! It is about time something like this came up. I am seriously so tired of shows like Survivor and to be quite honest The Bachelor is giving me grey hairs, lol. I swear, every time he gives Courtney a rose another little piece of me dies... DH thinks I am so lame for watching but it is like a train wreck...I seriously cannot stop watching!

It just dawned on me that this Saturday DH and I have been married for 6 months. Wow, that went by super fast! We also made a decision the other day to take a vacation to our honeymoon spot late next year. Yay! As with most things life goes on and it is good to know that there are certainly some really great things for us to be looking forward to. Now if I could just stop stressing about TTC...way easier said then done...

No comments:

Post a Comment