Monday 13 February 2012

The In Between

I despise the wait between after AF and before OV. I may be the only one but I hate it with a passion. At least with the TWW you have symptoms and something to look forward to testing for...but from now until ovulation its just a second guessing of lines until that big stressful performance moment.

This weekend I was upset about numerous things and the house took the brunt of that hit. The house may be sparkling clean but my heart still aches.

This weekend my parents also asked me if I was pregnant (yet). As if it was some magically easy thing to do. I think I said something snide along the lines of "No mom, you know I'm PMSing...and as far as I am aware there is no way to get pregnant the day after PMS." My mom just shrugged her shoulders and basically said "hmm, well what do I know, all three times your father and I did it we wound up with you three." (rolls eyes - that was my mothers attempt at making the situation funny...it didnt work...)

I have decided to try lunaception this coming weekend Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday evening with my hope of ovulation on CD15 - Feb 20th . I do NOT want another late ovulation. Not cool. I am also hoping that will sync up my cycle a little bit to be somewhat normal. It would be nice to be normal for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment