Tuesday 21 February 2012

Loads of Rain - Not a Single Bow

It has been so dreary here the last couple of days. Winter is so bleh if it doesnt snow ...the weather here is just a never ending puddle.

I am patiently awaiting ovulation. It is SUPPOSED to happen very soon. Tonight is the New Moon and typically the next day after that I get a positive OPK. We'll see. I have always found it hard to trust my cervical signs so all I can really go on is the OPKS and temps. My first night of lunaception light my temp shot up the next morning. Last night which was my second light night I think I was so exhausted from getting no sleep the previous night that I slept pretty well and woke up with a standard 96.9 temp.

I don't mind change. In fact most of the time I welcome it. I am a big fan of progress and moving forward. Change to me means a decision was made. Then follows action on the decision...and since my actions are the only ones can control and I am feeling rather helpless at the moment I am really looking forward to getting back in to the drivers seat of life. All this TTC has made me feel like a passenger for way to long. But even though life feels like it is dragging at this point DH and I still have a good feeling about this cycle. DH said the other day that he feels like 2012 is going to hold lots of good changes for us. This years goals were to get pregnant, sell the house and move to a different city and buy a new car.

Bring it on 2012...bring it on....

1 comment:

  1. This lunaconception is so interesting...wondering if you'll get your +right on track with it! Good luck this cycle!

    ReplyDelete