Tuesday 7 February 2012

She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain

She's here. You all know who I am talking about. The dreaded AF. I am not as mad as I thought I would be. I think I am just more sad and disappointed. I am glad I had mentally prepared myself for this. Oh, well...November baby it is!

I hope I am not the only one out there to think this but...my goodness was TTC this last cycle stressful! It is hard to make those moments romantic and carefree and "normal" when that little happy face shows up and you are like...ok...we have 36 hours, its go time! But, DH and I talked it over and I think we have come to the conclusion that we just have to take extra measures to make sure that doesn't happen next time. I don't want to look back on that moment and remember how stressful it was but how special it was.

Again, I am really thankful for how busy this week is. The busier I keep myself the less chance I have to focus on the negative.

On the lighter side of things I got a new cell phone! Gone is the blackberry era for me and I am welcoming the Samsung Galexy S II X into my life. This is a seriously awesome phone...and I am by no means a techie. I am still playing with it and figuring it out but I am really impressed so far. It is amazing to me how far we have come with gadgets!

Anyone else out there a fan of Valentines Day?! I am in love with love, lol. Another chance to show that special someone in your life how much you care? Hells ya! DH told me last night he has something he is looking into so I am super excited. Usually we do not celebrate Valentines Day on the actual day because...well...lets me honest...hello land of one day inflation. Instead we pick a day right before or right after. For me it is not the day itself but the moments behind it. Sometimes we get so caught up in our everyday lives we forget to set aside time for that special person in our lives to show them how much they mean to us...Valentines Day to me is just a gentle reminder (sometimes blatant for others) to do so.

1 comment:

  1. SO sorry AF showed her UGLY face! hate her so much! i wish you a peaceful cycle this go around! i also go ttc crazy and wish i could just calm down and relax! here's to our november babies!

    ReplyDelete