Wednesday 1 February 2012

Update?!

Never have I been so happy to report that.......................my boobs hurt!!!

I am VERY cautiously optimistic. As they are not hurting as much as the last two times but the tenderness is definitely there. Yesterday I was also sooo tired. I got home from work and almost fell asleep on the couch. When DH came in the door I hardly had enough energy to greet him. Whether that is a symptom or not who knows but I am taking anything I can get at this point even full well knowing that they could be pre-PMS symptoms as well.

The really odd thing is I  have no appetite whereas before I was eating everything and anything in site. If I could have eaten 6 meals a day I would have. But especially this morning I am looking at my breakfast thoroughly unimpressed.

Oh, and last night I had a really vivid dream. I don't usually dream at night so maybe that is a sign too.

I think my low temps were a direct result of DH or egg implant. Let me explain the DH factor. Two words - blanket hog. Both of those nights I woke up he had the blanket wrapped all around him nice and cozy and I had nothing, and was freezing.

Here's to fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

2 comments: