Monday 27 February 2012

Just Another Day

I have nothing to report. Seriously, nothing. This weekend came and went without any ovulation or even hint of it. Although I was hopeful... who are we kidding? Cooperation of bodily functions is just not in the cards for me.

DH and I had to scramble to order and ship more OPKs because I was for sure I would not be needing any more then I had but since I am on CD21 with no ovulation and will run out of OPKs on Wednesday it was deemed necessary. Plus we are cheapskates and do not want to spend the astronomical amount they cost where we live. Oh how I love the internet!

On the bright side due to the lack of needing to spend the weekend BD, DH and I were able to complete some renos around the house. So it was still productive.

I am not sure what to think about this cycle. The first two cycles that we got pregnant were short, sweet and got the job done. I HATE having these long cycles...its hard enough feeling out of control without the added stress of my body still acting wonky from the miscarriage.

Sorry for the disappointing update...wish I had more to say...perhaps tomorrow will bring some better more exciting news...

1 comment:

  1. kyla...so sorry! sometimes i think the 2ww (or more in my experience) to O is worse than the 2ww to test! hang in there...it will happen! can't wait to see that : ) on your digi!

    ReplyDelete