Thursday 10 May 2012

1/3 Of The Way There!

3DPO

First off I want to say that my interview yesterday was not pleasant. There were red flags everywhere. But...live and learn...on to the next!

Yesterday we saw Nana as well and she was not looking very good. She is on a new type of medication and was not coherent at all. It is still really hard to see her like that and it makes me so sad to know she is so weak and in so much pain.

I also had two really weird things happen yesterday. The first one was bouts of dizziness. It was really strange...almost like vertigo. And I had this pressure/cramping on my right side near my pelvis. My bbs have also been SO SORE. This morning it was actually painful rolling over to get up in the morning. I am purposely not telling DH any of this because I do not want to give either of us false hope. The progesterone plays games.. I am well aware of that. A week from today I will be 10DPO so you can bet your last dollar I will be POAS. Like someone said on my chat board...HPTs are like pringles..."once you pop you just can't stop". My bbs also feel/look bigger but I also know that tricked me last cycle when I was sure something was up. It is just so annoying not knowing what to attribute to the medication or an actual symptom.

I found the BEST idea for a nursery theme yesterday. I originally wanted to buy a bedding based on the type of sex the baby was but once I saw this crib set I fell in love. Below are some of my ideas.  SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!

                                                                 

CRIB
 
BOY WALL DECAL

GIRL NAME DECAL

BOY NAME DECAL

BEDDING

BABY GIRL DECAL

 

                                   Is that not the cutest thing you have EVER seen???                                                                      



1 comment: