Thursday 24 May 2012

Good News For Once

I forgot to update saying that I found out from my hospital visit that the lump diagnosis does not involve cancer at this time.
That is a load off my mind! As for what they THINK it might be the ideas tossed around were:

1. Blood disorder
2. Infection
3. Stress Induced (What? Me? Stressed? Nah)
4. TMJ inflamation

I am supposed to watch it carefully to see if it gets more painful, grows or hardens. The spots and dizziness/blurriness are still there at times and I get really bad headaches on that side now but at least I can rest easy with this new news. DH was so relieved I could see it in his eyes. I do not think either of us could have handled a diagnosis of cancer. Now THAT would have been rock bottom...

I took a large amount of anti-inflamitories the day I went to the hospital and the pain and size has gone down some but it is still there. I am hoping it will take care of itself as mysteriously as it came.

2 comments: