Thursday 17 May 2012

Moment Passed


10DPO

I apologise for my slight break down yesterday. Now that we got that out of the way...
I have decided to hold off testing until Saturday morning. That would be 12DPO. I have one more FRER HPT left and if I do not get a BFP then I will start to reduce the prometrium in preparation for AF.

Today my bbs are actually really sore...but I do not know if they look bigger..They also ache.. I have started to think perhaps my eyes are playing tricks on me in regards to their size... And last night I had a really funny moment of extreme hunger/nausea right before falling asleep. I actually had to convince myself that I was NOT hungry because I had eaten dinner 3.5 hours earlier. I still have some gas and an quite tired but other then that not a whole lot to report. This morning I also had some cramping.

We officially list our house tomorrow. Hopefully there is someone out there who is looking for exactly what we have and soon. I am ready to move on. Although this weekend is a long weekend with the holiday on Monday we will actually be really busy putting final touches on the house. I need to paint certain areas and DH has to work on the garage. The house is spotless upstairs but there are definitely places downstairs that could use some improvements.

Fingers crossed that the little bean just had not gotten settled yet and I will be seeing my BFP within the next couple days. I could use some good news...

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you for waiting to test! i'm sticking with 12dpo too...i think it's a great day to test! fx for you!!!

    ReplyDelete