Sunday 6 May 2012

So Frustrating!

CD14.

This morning I tested and my OPK gave me a smiley...I pulled out the stick and...it was washed out. So I tested again...and the same thing happened...smiley but the stick was washed out. So I tested a THIRD time and it was a normal read, still really dark but the OPK gave no smiley. DH and I were uber confused because I have MAJOR EWCM this morning so I tested yet a FOURTH time and again it was negative. So if you are counting along that means two positives and two negatives. I will test again this afternoon because we are not sure what is up. But I just wanted to let everyone in on my frustration! We are getting oh so close to ovulation and I think DH is getting a little tired of the pre-pregnancy diet I put us on, lol. Which for him is no beer and only two cups of coffee a day, a multivitamin and LOTS of sleep. (boo hoo *rolls eyes*)
This morning my temp was high...I am almost considering discarding it because last night I took a T3 because of the pain and did not sleep well at all.
Today is the full moon and typically after a full moon or new moon (whichever is closest) I ovulate the day after. We shall see if that is still the case. The progesterone is looking like it is doing all the right things to my cycle so hip-hip hooray for that!  Fingers crossed that DH and I get the green light to make our rainbow baby soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...so frustrating! With how expensive the digis are...they should work right 100% of the time! Tiff on our thread got a washed out smiley on cd6 or something crazy...she knew it was false and took another and it was -. Just listen to your other fertile signs...sounds like it is very close to O time!

    ReplyDelete