Sunday 13 May 2012

Dream ANOTHER Dream

6DPO

Last night I had another crazy pregnancy dream. Hmmm...I wonder if my body is trying to tell me something? I am also HUNGRY! The boobs are also getting more and more sore every day. I remember the last time I was pregnant about the time I found out I had to purchase a sports bra because sleeping without a bra was too painful and I can see this getting to that in about a week or so. I also have this continual nagging headache and some very lovely gas. Oh...and I am tired...oh so tired...I could get a full nights sleep and feel like I could still sleep through the rest of the day. Yawn. Seriously..I did just yawn.

Anyways...its Mothers Day today so that means a crazy busy day. Going to see DH's grandma in the hospital, have lunch with my family and then spend the afternoon with his.

I think this is officially the longest 2WW I have experienced to date. Perhaps that is just because I am so fed up with the process. Are we there yet....?

No comments:

Post a Comment