Friday 11 May 2012

TGIF!

CD4

Thank goodness its FINALLY Friday! This week seemed to take F-O-R-E-V-E-R. The weather here is supposed to be fantastically sunny and warm as well, hooray! Now if only I could get that weather to stay for the long weekend...that would be magical.

Poor DH. This cycle I have been SO irritable. Everything he says I take the wrong way and I have been snapping at him so much. I see it...and recognise it...but it is like verbal and reactive overflow...it just ...happens. It is sorta a bummer.
This morning I lifted my purse and it grazed across my bbs and oh man...did it ever hurt. Last night I also had a wave of nausea but that was also right after I took the prometrium so...who knows what to attribute that to. I have food moods as well. One day I can be extremely hungry and others...not so much..DH and I went out for dinner the other day and I was all looking forward to the meal I ordered then once it was placed in front of me I wanted nothing to do with it. My CM is also more EW and after looking that up I discovered that neither CP or CM is a good pregnancy indicator no matter how much I want to read into it. Double bummer. I have lost weight and usually the boobage area is the first to go so I really cannot tell if they are enlarged or feel heavier then normal. This all just continues to be a guessing game.

I test Thursday morning and will continue to test from that point on until the day AF would be due. FXed, prayers said and positive thinking that this is the cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment