Monday 7 May 2012

The Madness Continues

Ok...I am just not sure WHAT to think...I ended up taking FIVE OPKs yesterday. The first two were positive - but washed out, the next two were negative but washed out and then the fifth one was this... (sorry for the upside down photo..)
I mean I could be wrong but that looks light to be a positive but it is not washed out....I had LOTS of EWCM yesterday but my temp was all screwed because I took a pain killer right before bed and didn't sleep all that well. This morning I tested again and it was negative but still really dark. My temp this morning was below my coverline. DH and I DTD late afternoon and then we will be following that up after work today. I just wish there was a straight answer...

Now comes the stressful information. DH's Nana was admitted to the emergency last night and we went to say our cautious goodbyes. So emotional and so stressful. I know it is so hard for DH to see his Nana like this. My OPK drama could not have come at a worse time! We feel like we are being pulled so many directions and not sure where our attention should be going. We want a baby so so SO Bad...I should be resting and calm...not crying and stressed out. But...that is life. And...if it happens that now is not the best time...then that is what is supposed to be. It is really hard to accept but I have to hope that there is some sort of plan...

1 comment:

  1. so sorry for all of the things you are going through right now! i would just count it as a +...and bd when you can and when your dh is up for it. so sorry...i'll be keeping you, your dh, and his nana in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete