Friday 25 May 2012

Thoughts & Preparations

You know how I said I would never wish what I was going through on anyone? ...That hasn't changed...well ok..I guess it has changed a little bit. A part of me wishes what I am going through was standard in TTC so that I didn't feel so alone at times.
I have to say I will be a little more cautious about when that times comes with my future daughter and birth control. I really think my time on depraprovera is playing a huge part into why we cannot get pregnant today. I mean...you can only stall the inevitable for some long before the body starts to adapt. Birth control was really great for when I needed it. It sure did its job...but if I could go back and change my decision...I would...who knows if the outcome would be better but at least I would feel like I didn't hurt my chances.

The showings for the house have started to pile in! Two today and one tomorrow and that was all requested within one day! Crossing my fingers that we get an offer soon so we can concentrate on packing up and moving on to something bigger and better.

One week from tomorrow we start trying again. That seems really soon! Until then I have started prepping. I ordered some more OPKs and HPTs, started taking my prenatals again (forgot for the last couple days...AF is sorta depressing), started drinking my hot green tea lemon water with honey, Am starting to watch what I eat and concentrate on the fertility diet and TRYING to de-stress.

A big shout out to Angie as she didn't get her BFP this cycle either. I'm with you hun, fingers crossed for our next one!

*ETA (Edited To Add)*

Can I just say I have an immense HATE for people who say "Stop trying and it will just happen!" Seriously...how condesending and widely insensitive can you BE!? For some people it is just NOT THAT EASY. For example...if I were to say "stop trying" and get pregnant again and not have known I need to take prometrium to hold a pregnancy, I would probably continue to miscarry for the rest of my life. I understand what you are attemping to say but back up and check yourself for a moment. My blood type, progesterone levels, lutal phase defect and other situations I have been informed of in my adventures of TTC have all been things that medically I should be watching and keeping in mind as I am on this journey. So no...I cannot just "stop trying". Educate yourself and then come talk to me about the hell I am going through.
End of rant.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) fx for this cycle! And YES...hate the...just stop stressing, it'll happen...comments...ugh! I think we'll be pretty close this cycle!

    ReplyDelete