Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Mysterious Shrinking Shirt

8DPO

Aren't you proud of me?? I am almost there!

Not a lot to report this morning...but boob tenderness, fatigue and gas.

A part of me is really really dreading two mornings from now. I mean...that is when I will know for sure if I am pregnant or not. And if I am not...I am really not ready to be as depressed as I know I will be.

My mood swings have been out of this world. It is so frustrating not feeling like myself. Yesterday I was cranky and irritable and snappish...all at DH of course. My fuse is so so SO short. I really doubt I am a pleasure to live with at the moment.

So...my boobs must be larger. Either that or I am (gasp) putting on weight. I went to go put on a regularly tight fitting button up shirt this morning and it was REALLY snug around the bust area to the point where it was pulling. Hmmmmm. So maybe its not my imagination...??


1 comment: