Wednesday 30 May 2012

Life Goes On

CD10

My baby sister graduates today. It is sort of surreal. When did I get this old?! My own graduation feels like it was lightyears ago. It is so strange how in the moment life just seems to creep by but looking back the past flies by in the blink of an eye.

Last night I got the pics for our house to go up on the listing and I am impressed. I told DH the beautiful pics almost made me want to stay, lol. He did not look impressed....especially since I have been the one so gung-ho to leave. Wanna buy our house? lol


 



 

 I think the photographer did a fantastic job!










Three more sleeps until our BDathon.  DH can hardly wait to up his coffee intake and crack open a beer. I test the day before father's day. If I test positive I can tell DH on father's day and he can share the news with our dads as well.

It will really confuse/upset me if we are not able to do it this cycle. I know my body has been under a lot of stress due to the accidents but with everything we are doing, restrictions we have put in place and strategic BD schedule I really do not know what more we could do!

No comments:

Post a Comment