Saturday 17 March 2012

BFN Confusion

10DPO

This morning I woke up and tested with FMU with a FRER and got a very BFN. Now I am so confused because my temp rose AGAIN. I am so confused. My chart looks awesome but the HPTs do not. AND to make it MORE confusing I may not get my AF at the time predicted because the medication may extend my LP which would just be leading me to think I was "late". Oh well...at least today is going to be fun and will take my mind off of it. DH and I are going into town to a really nice restaurant for dinner followed by attending the hockey game. I hope there is green beer for DH, that would be fun for him!

I mean it is POSSIBLE I didnt "implant" until like three or four full days ago so my levels could still be low...I was having some really odd cramping last night which led me to believe it was possible AF cramping but nope..she is not here. Last time I got a BFP at 10DPO so I don't know what the hold up is? Perhaps it is because I implanted later then the 5/6DPO as last time in November. Either way...I'm confused.

My It-Could-All-Be-In-My-Head Symptoms:

- VERY vivid dreams last night
- Slept like a rock tell I tempted at my normal time and then found it very hard to sleep after that.
- Runny stuffy nose
- Rise in temp to a high of 98.1 (but maybe I am just getting a cold as the runny/stuff nose is there?)
- Sensitive nipps

Here is my chart for your viewing and scrutinising pleasure....

1 comment:

  1. aww I'm sorry. that's really frustrating... well, you aren't out yet. you should have 4 more days-ish until AF shows right?

    ReplyDelete