Sunday 11 March 2012

Interesting Similarities


I love using fertility friend.  You learn so much about yourself and I would highly recommend it to anyone TTC. Although sometimes I find it hard to interpret just what is happening - or should be happening - sometimes I get a glimpse of something that gives me hope.

This morning I compared this cycle to my last cycle in the overlay and this is what I got:
As you can see...after ovulation and even before they look nothing alike. My temp on the last cycle never hit above 97.6.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now lets compare this current cycle to the one where I became pregnant:
This cycle is obviously WAY closer then the last! I also know I implanted on the 6thDPO on my pregnancy cycle so I am looking forward to see what this chart will do as for a dip.Also this mornings temp hit 97.8. Now I have no clue how much the time change and my restless sleep affect that but I am taking it as a win!

As for my It-Could-All-Be-In-My-Head Symptoms:

I just got up so I don't have a whole lot to report just as of yet. If some more pop up throughout the day I will be sure to come back and edit my post:

- Restless night sleep (I had this both last night -DH being sick - and tonight - DH still recovering). If I can remember my pregnancy cycle correctly though that happened as well. I started off sleeping like a rock and then sleep got harder and harder and I ended up having to take naps.
- Still cramping
- Boobs still aching (not sore or anything to the touch but just ache)
- Nipps still sensitive
- Upper backache last night - Lower backache this morning.
- Temp up again

Maybe this cycle isn't a bust after all....?

1 comment:

  1. Wow...very interesting! Looks like a good sign! Kmfx!

    ReplyDelete