Thursday 22 March 2012

Counting Down The Days

Today is officially CD1. I had some scarce spotting last night and AF came in with her broom this morning. Good times....

I have started looking at this positively. This now gives me time to regulate my cycle to hopefully shorter/healthier ones as well as time to get back into shape. I have let my workouts slide and my waistline is feeling the result of that. Too many evening blizzards from DQ I suppose...lol.
This also gives DH and I a bit of a break from the stress of trying. This month can just be about us... DTD whenever we want with no complications of timing and position (hahha)

Looks like roads have cleared up enough to make it away this weekend. DH will be happy to hear that. A nice relaxing weekend away sounds really nice right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment