Saturday 10 March 2012

Wishing For More

3DPO

My It-Could-All-Be-In-My-Head Symptoms:

- Woke up with heartburn again
- Bbs ache...don't hurt or feel full or anything just weird aching
- Temp up - but not sure if it is at all warranted because DH was sick last night and I had an awful sleep and took my temp later then normal
- Twinges in pelvic area
- Slightly gassy - extremely minimal just after waking though

I am not really sure what to think at this point. With my temp being incorrect due to timing and sleep patten (although high) my "symptoms" continue to disappoint me. The last pregnancy my bbs hurt almost immediately, got very swollen and were very sensitive. I really have none of that and the last cycle was exactly like this as well which led to nothing. I know it is WAY early for major symptoms especially without a possible implant but a girl can hope...and dream...and wish...and pray!

2 comments:

  1. hope they are good signs!!! i love how you put your ticker in each post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I decided to add that this morning.

      Delete